Soil pH Meter, 3-in-1 Soil Test Kit For Moisture, Light & pH
Plant Soil Meter 3 in 1
- 3-IN-1 FUNCTIONS: With this handy Garden tool you can measure soil moisture, PH value, and sunlight intensity. It's helpful for you to plant flowers, plants and make them grow healthy and strong (Very Important: This soil tester can only be used in soil, it cannot be used to test any liquids).
- EASY TO USE: Simply insert the probes into the soil about 4-inches or deeper (2/3 of the probes), and you'll get your reading.
- DESIGNED FOR INDOOR & OUTDOOR USE: Know when to water, adjust PH, or change lighting for your flowers, plants both indoor and outdoor.
- NO BATTERY NEEDED: No batteries or electricity needed, plug and read
- SCIENTIFICALLY ACCURATE: Sensitive probe could sense changes of the soil and transfer details to the conductor, displaying the accurate values for you.
- HOW THIS TOOL WORKS:
- Let you know when to water. You will never over/under water your plants again with this tester.
- Help you to determine if the plant is getting adequate light.
- Help you to control pH level in soil, acidic or alkaline is suitable for your plants, you will never plant your lovely flowers into high-acid or Extreme alkalinity soil.
How To Use:
Step 1: Switch moisture/pH/light position
Step 2: Stick the probe into the soil about 4 inches or deeper (2/3 of the probes)
Step 3: Adjust the position of the probe until the pointer on the dial swing slightly
Step 4: After 10 minutes, Note moisture/pH/light level in the dial
Step 5: Remove probe from soil and wipe clean after each use
1. Don't insert the probe against a stone or very hard soil in the case to damage the probe.
2. Don't leave the meter in the soil for a long time.
3. Designed for testing soil, don't use it to test pure water or other liquids.
4. The indicator will not move If the soil is too dry, please water the plant first and test again later.